Welcome to Acumen Psychology
Acumen psychology provides psychological services with a special emphasis on forensic psychology. We provide assessments for juvenile, family, and criminal court matters. We also provide consultation to attorneys, review of the work of other psychologists, "second opinions", and psychotherapy for adults.
Our forensic evaluations are thorough, and may include interviews, psychological testing, review of records, and interviews with people with relevant information (sometimes referred to as "collateral sources").
We are happy to provide more information about our services. For questions call 651-354-3371 or email email@example.com.
- Evaluations for Criminal Court
- Evaluations for Family Court
- Psychological Evaluations for Child Protection
- Other Court-Related Assessments
- Social Early Neutral Evaluations (SENE)
- Seminary Evaluations
- Continuing Education